Emergency Medicine Program Director
LewisGale Medical Center in Salem, Virginia, is seeking an Emergency Medicine Program Director to lead in the development and implementation of a new Emergency Medicine Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
• Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have 3 years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited emergency medicine residency program and graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
- Direct Line