Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department
Seasonal PRN Status – Full-time Schedule Days 7A – 7P
Medical City Alliance
is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
Emergency Department RN (ER RN)
is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care; acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM [September 16, 2018 – May 11, 2019]
/Must have 2 years of current Emergency Department RN experience./
Pay Rate: $55/hour
A completion bonus of $4500 to be paid after the successful completion of 16 weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period.
• All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
• All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Two weekend shifts are required each 4-week period.
• Two holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or Designee) are required.
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
• Current PRN employees who have committed to work or have worked, on average, a minimum of 96 hours or more in the previous six pay periods, are not eligible to transfer into the seasonal program.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION
• Associate’s degree required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas State RN license;
• BLS and ACLS certification required at hire;
• PALS or ENPC required at hire (ENPC preferred over PALS);
• CEN, CPEN, or TCRN preferred;
• Two (2) years of current emergency department RN experience is required;
Registered Nurse – RN Emergency Services – Emergency Department Emergency Room – ER
*Nursing - Professional
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department - Seasonal
Texas-Fort Worth-Medical City Alliance