Washington, DC, United States
Emergency Medicine - EXPERIENCED Nurse Practitioner/PA
Benefis Health System Great Falls, MT 59405
- Accepts J1 Visas: No
- Accepts H1B Visas: No
- Loan Assistance:Not Specified
- Practice Type:Hospital Employee
- Academic Opportunity:No
- Remote Opportunity:No
- Verified Date:11/20/2019
- Job ID:******
- Employer Job ID:Emergency Med NP
Benefis Health System in Great Falls Montana is seeking an Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician to join our dedicated care team.
Emergency Room Info:
- Level II trauma center
- 30,000-35,000 visits/year
- Air Ambulance program(fixed wing jet andhelicopter) completing 1100 flights/year
- Perinatal, NICU, and Adult Flight Teams who work on floors or in ER when not flying
- Great team environment
- Strong support staff
- Just completed $12.5 million dollar remodel to become the largest ED in the state!
- Expanded from 18 to 33 beds
- Three pods: Rapid Medical Exam, Critical Care, CDU
- State of the art equipment and upgrades
- Based on split flow/tierd medical system
- CDU attached to ED for enhanced patient flow
Salary and Benefit Info
- Full time opportunity
- 12 hours shifts - 168 shifts/year - Rotate days and nights
- CME and licensure stipend
- Malpractice tail
- 5% retirement match of salary
Community Information: Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in North Central Montana. We experience 4 genuine seasons and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System: This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, youll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the states most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500 beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014 - 2019!
Contact me today for more details...