Washington, DC, United States
MedExpress is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, and affordable health care in neighborhoods across the country. In partnership with our parent company, Optum, our worksites provide a unique opportunity to deliver that same high-quality care to employees without having to leave the workplace. With great benefits and a focused service offering, team members in our worksite locations have the ability to dramatically improve the overall health of employees, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
This is a part position - 24 hours per week
Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
* Physical examinations
* Develop and implement patient management plans
* Chronic condition management
* Incisions and drainage
* Managing infection and wound care
* Provide clinical leadership of worksite staff
* Masters degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
* 2 years of experience working independently as a Nurse Practitioner
* Unrestricted DEA license
* Must be CPR certified
* Ability to obtain DOT certification within the first 60 days of employment if applicable to the worksite location
* Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care ,ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
Transforming health care and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your lifes best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, NP, Worksites, Phoenix, Arizona, AZ