Washington, DC, United States
Emergency Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Position in Central North Carolina
A busy Childrens Emergency Department is seeking an experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
* Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and generous benefits including paid malpractice, CME time and allowance, PTO, 403b match, medical, dental, etc.
* Approximately 38,000 visits per year and growing
* 17 Private rooms to support sustained growth
* Serves as the pediatric base for the county EMS system and provides trauma services to the area
* Previous NP experience in pediatrics, emergency medicine, or pediatric emergency medicine required
This cities downtown reflects history and culture, with historical buildings, cobblestone sidewalks, and an eclectic array of shops, galleries, and eateries. Known as a highly livable city that has been named an All-American City three times by the National Civic League, and is noted for a great job market, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth.
Apply today to find out more!